Wednesday, September 23, 2026

I searched the entire plane for your contact info.

There’s one thing I want to ask you before it’s too late:  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Right before we departed Washington, DC, I searched the entire plane for your contact info.


My phone was MISSING!


There’s one thing I want to ask you before it’s too late:

  

What’s the one piece of advice you’d give me?


As the leader of our party, I’m responsible for making sure we WIN BIG on Election Day, and I can’t do it without your support. 

ALMOST 1 MONTH AWAY
ADVISE TRUMP

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.