Wednesday, September 23, 2026

I have a special task just for you!

You are one of the only people I could trust with this.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Congrats, I am calling you to action.


Not everyone gets the call. But you have because I know you are one of my most loyal patriots. 


I need you to carry out something very special to keep MAGA going.


Can I count on you? The clock is ticking and we are just 41 days away from November 3rd, the day of the midterm elections.


Will you answer your call to action?

→ ACCEPT YOUR MISSION

This is bigger than a single moment. It’s about showing up, standing together, and helping make the MAGA mission possible. 


I know you wont let me down,


President Donald J. Trump

→ ACCEPT YOUR MISSION

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.