Thursday, August 27, 2026

I'm extending this exclusive membership offer because I can ALWAYS count on you.

You were the FIRST to lead the charge, the FIRST to defend our nation, and the FIRST person I could rely on.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

(1) INVITATION FOR YOU!


MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP

I'm extending this exclusive offer to YOU because I can ALWAYS count on you to be the:

FIRST to lead the charge
FIRST to defend our nation
FIRST to rely on
JOIN MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP

With the clock ticking down to the biggest midterm elections of all time, I know you will be one of the first to sign up for my very prestigious membership.


This is something not all MAGA Patriots have earned, but YOU, I have seen your dedication, and personally wanted to give you this opportunity. 

JOIN MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP

Spots can only stay open until midnight tonight because we need to start strategizing IMMEDIATELY. SIGN UP TODAY!


I look forward to you leading the charge with me by becoming one of the founding members of the MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP TODAY!


Thank you,


President Trump 

MAGA! >
JOIN MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.