Thursday, August 27, 2026

I don’t need help?

Fake news - I’ll give you two reasons why everything won’t turn south if you lend me a hand.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

“I DON'T NEED YOU!”


Unfortunately, that’s the furthest thing from the truth.


STAND WITH TRUMP

HERE ARE 2 REASONS WHY I NEED $5 OR MORE BEFORE MY MANDATORY FEC DEADLINE:


1. As the leader of our party, I’m working hard to ensure that we hold AND expand our Republican majority in Congress. I can’t do it without you. GIVE $5 OR MORE >>>


2. Your $5 donation could change the outcome in key races where great candidates have a chance to win but they can’t do it without keeping their ads up. We must assist them! GIVE $5 OR MORE >>>


I’m counting on you to stop things from turning south. Will you donate $5 or more? We need you.

STAND WITH TRUMP

Thank you,


President Trump

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.