Thursday, October 1, 2026

When my team showed me this I was SHOCKED!

Your name is MISSING from my list…  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!


Are you there???

I just received HORRIBLE NEWS!


My team was showing my roster of MAGA MIDTERM MEMBERS, and your name was not on the list!!!

ADD YOUR NAME

This has to be a mistake. 


With 33 days until the biggest Midterm Election our country will ever see, I need the full support of MAGA behind me.


If we do not win in 33 days, the final nail will be put into MAGA’s coffin, and I will surely be IMPEACHED by the America-hating Democrats!

CLAIM MAGA MIDTERM MEMBERSHIP

Have you abandoned MAGA? Have I done something wrong? 


I know that cannot be true, so with only 33 days remaining, will you claim your MAGA Midterm Membership? 

CLAIM MAGA MIDTERM MEMBERSHIP

It is the most prestigious list of America-saving MAGA patriots, and that list cannot possibly be complete without your name!


PLEASE, I need you to hurry. If the list isn’t complete by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, the democrats will have the upper hand and be one step closer to ruining America forever!

CLAIM MAGA MIDTERM MEMBERSHIP

I know you will not let me down,


President Trump

STAND WITH TRUMP

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.