Sunday, October 4, 2026

This could be my final 4 weeks as President.

Tonight, I took some time to reflect on the last 10 years we have shared.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
READ MY CRITICAL REFLECTION

Never in the history of my Presidency have I sent anything quite like this to my supporters. Dear MAGA Patriot, this is your only warning. What I’m about to share with you is emotional - PREPARE YOURSELF.

READ REFLECTION

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.