Friday, October 2, 2026

My motorcade is about to pull out.

Can you read this before I lose WiFi?  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hi, I’m about to pray!

FROM TRUMP: Before my motorcade departs, please tell me that this is true about you: 

READ CRITICAL MEMO

My team has told me that you have ALWAYS gone above and beyond for MAGA.


And I’m praying they’re right.


Because right now, everything the MAGA movement has achieved over these past ten years is about to be put on the chopping block.

IS THAT TRUE?

The Radical, AMERICA-HATING communists in the Democratic Party are PRAYING that my supporters will turn their backs on me in this moment.


If I don’t hear from you before I leave, I’ll be forced to assume you have left MAGA behind.


PLEASE don’t force me to do that!

STAND WITH TRUMP

I can’t hold my motorcade for long; I MUST depart in the next ten minutes.

Please - before I lose WiFi, CONFIRM your support for the MAGA MOVEMENT BELOW!

STAND WITH TRUMP

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.