Monday, September 21, 2026

You just came up in my call

I wanted you to hear this from me, not the Fake News!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Friend,


In between my many meetings and phone calls, I made a very important decision about your future in the MAGA movement.


It’s time-sensitive, so I wanted to share it with you as soon as I got confirmation.


Believe me, Friend, you’re going to want to open this as soon as humanly possible. >> 


OFFICIAL MEMORANDUM >

-DJT


Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.