Wednesday, September 30, 2026

In my meeting with Elon Musk, YOU came up!

We have a special message for you!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

We’re so back - Elon Musk came to the White House for a very important meeting!


What was the topic of discussion?


To give a warning to all MAGA Patriots that the Radical Left is doing everything they can to seize control of the midterm elections to destroy MAGA once and for all. 

STAND WITH TRUMP AND ELON

We talked for hours, figuring out the key to saving the MAGA movement.  We went through every possibility, looking far and wide for answers.


Once we figured it out, I began typing this email out to you.


You’re not going to believe this…


The key to saving the MAGA Movement is YOU!

SAVE MAGA

If there was any other way, I wouldn’t ask you to do this. 


I need you to SAVE MAGA, that is why I am reaching out to you, before midnight I need you to step up and contribute anything you can.


If enough Patriots like YOU step up RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, the midterm results will become TOO BIG TO ALTER!

SAVE MAGA

Therefore, if you step up BEFORE MIDNIGHT, I will add your name to Elon's and my prestigious DOGE Membership Roster!


This roster became extinct in 2024 until today - Elon and I are working on some very special surprises for old and NEW members. Don’t miss out! >


Elon and I called on YOU because we know you won't let us down. You have never surrendered, and you will never let MAGA fall to these American-hating radical left lunatics!

CLAIM DOGE MEMBERSHIP STATUS

Thank you,


Donald J. Trump

CLAIM DOGE MEMBERSHIP STATUS

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.