Take a moment to read my urgent message.
 |
|
|
It is the honor of my life to serve as your President. We are in the fight of our lives to save this nation and I just want you to know:
I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.
|
| STAND WITH TRUMP |
Our country stands at a crossroads, between those of us who love our nation and those who want to tear it apart and restart.
I need you to know:
I love our nation, I love our tradition, and most of all I love you, and the MAGA Movement!
|
| STAND WITH TRUMP |
You have stood with me through the fake impeachments, phony witch hunts, and even the flying bullets they have sent my way.
That is why I know you will not let me down.
I'm humbly asking you, with less than 60 days until the biggest midterm elections of our lifetime, will you chip in anything you can to help unleash a MAGA landslide. Thank you,
President Donald J. Trump
|
 |
| STAND WITH TRUMP |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.