Ignoring this puts my future at serious risk.
|
 |
Standing up for what you believe in is never easy.
Along the way, there will be challenges. You will stumble and fall, struggle, and face opposition to your progress.
The MAGA movement is no different.
Every single day, new battles arise.
From the moment I wake up at 5 AM, the Radical Left does everything in their power to destroy me.
Ever since I came down the golden escalator in Trump Tower and declared my nomination for President of the United States in 2015, I’ve been their #1 target.
After all, I’m a political outsider. Untouched by the D.C swamp. Driven by one mission only: to restore this country for the people who built it.
All I’ve ever hoped and dreamed of was to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Yet still, the Radical Left tried everything.
|
| STAND WITH TRUMP |
They came for my family and friends.
They tried to smear my reputation, they’ve created fake, scandalous stories about my past, and they even tried to destroy my future.
They used paid-for, CORRUPT judges in an attempt to throw me into prison.
But everything they tried failed.
That’s because I made a promise to you that I will always follow. I will never waver, never falter, and never surrender in my mission to Save America.
From that 5 AM wake-up, I’m fighting a war every single day on behalf of every American man, woman, and child.
For YOU and your family.
No matter how challenging things get, I will never ask for sympathy or pity. I chose this path and it’s been the greatest honor of my life.
Occasionally, I must ask my supporters to stand with me but I only do so when it matters most. These times are make or break moments.
Right now, in this critical hour, that moment is here.
This is the moment that will define us. |
| STAND WITH TRUMP |
For years, you have watched me absorb every blow without flinching. You have refused to walk away when others did.
Now put your name on the line. This is the moment that will define our movement. >> |
If you are still standing with me and the MAGA Movement in our most desperate hour, I, President Donald J. Trump am humbly asking you to go on the record below: |
| STAND WITH TRUMP |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.