Wednesday, September 2, 2026

I don’t want you to stand with me and the MAGA Movement today.

I need you to.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Reluctantly, I must inform you that we have nine weeks.


Nine weeks to keep the House. Nine weeks to keep the Senate. Nine weeks to stop them from reversing the greatest comeback in the history of our country.


With a heavy heart, DO NOT WAIT until October. I’m asking you to chip in $15, $25, or $47 to become an Official MAGA Member TODAY. >


Without support FROM YOU, we could run out of funds to call, text, and advertise in the states that determine Congress.


I believe you won’t let that happen.


Together, we will continue Making America Great Again!


DONATE

Thank you,


President Donald J. Trump


Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.