Sunday, September 13, 2026

I can’t wait much longer!

Next time give me the heads up if you’re running behind.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
TAKE MAGA CENSUS

From Trump: Next time give me a heads up if you’re running behind. After all, I’m running America!!


I can’t wait much longer.


MY WIFI WILL BE CHOPPY IN THE AIR; THAT’S WHY I’VE BEEN WAITING ON YOUR RESPONSE. 


All I’m asking is that you take my MAGA Census within the next 5 minutes. 


TAKE MAGA CENSUS

- The Midterm Elections are almost less than 50 days away and we’ll be riding on thin ice without you. 


I’m relying on you -


TAKE MAGA CENSUS

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.