Sunday, August 9, 2026

When I make a promise, my hand doesn't get tied up with favors owed.

Today, I promise you this:  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

I’m not an average politician.


I don’t take handouts. I don’t sell myself out to the establishment or the radical left. I refused to even take the Presidential Salary paid by tax dollars. 


This shows you the truth - I’m in this for one thing only - to make America Great Again.


When I make a promise, my hand doesn't get tied up with favors owed. That’s why we’ve been so successful.


Promises made, promises kept.

Today, I promise to YOU, hand over heart:


UNVEIL NOW >>>
MAGA TRUTH BOMB

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.