Before I board Air Force One, read my message to you.
 |
I need you to read this, before I board Air Force One.
My most trusted allies asked me not to send this out so soon, but he had to ask YOU this as soon as possible!
|
 |
I need you now more than ever before.
|
WILL YOU JOIN THE MAGA MEMBERSHIP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW?
|
| YES! |
This is my final plea to you:
IT HAS NEVER BEEN MORE IMPORTANT TO HOLD OUR MAGA MAJORITY DURING THE MIDTERMS… AND WE’RE JUST 2 MONTHS AWAY FROM NOVEMBER!
This is bigger than 2016 when no one said we could win.
This is bigger than 2020 when they sabotaged the election.
This is bigger than 2024 when we completed the most historic comeback of all time.
|
| JOIN TODAY! |
Without your support, my agenda will be BLOCKED, your safety will be at risk, and the Trump victories we’ve fought side by side for years together could vanish.
You’ve always stood by my side, so I know you won’t let me down!
Everything could change if I lose a supporter as devoted as you. That’s why I’m asking the patriots who will carry MAGA to victory to step up and join the MAGA Membership today.
Please say YES and become a MAGA Member ASAP! Hurry, I'm about to board Air Force One.
|
| YES! |
Thank you,
President Trump
|
 |
| RESPOND TO TRUMP |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.