Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Keep this a secret, it’s going to be special.

This is about Karoline Leavitt  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Keep this a secret, it’s going to be special.



SIGN THANK-YOU CARD!

 I'm organizing a secret surprise card for our wonderful Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt before she officially steps down to spend more time with her family, and I want you to be a part of it. 


All you have to do is sign your name before 11:59pm but I know a thoughtful message would mean the most to her.



SIGN THE CARD!

I’m about to write my message in the center of the card. Should I write your message right next to mine, that way your message will be one of the first ones she reads?


P.S. Please keep this to yourself until I hand it to her on her last day!


Sincerely,


President Donald J. Trump



SIGN THE CARD!

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.