Sunday, August 23, 2026

I love you. I SALUTE YOU!

You stuck by me every single time the Radical Left tried to KICK US DOWN.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hi, I LOVE YOU, AND I SALUTE YOU!

Why? Because you’ve never left my side!


You stuck by me every single time the Radical Left tried to KICK US DOWN.


When they took my mugshot at the Fulton County Jail, I knew you had my back.


Even when they RAIDED MY HOME, I NEVER doubted your devotion to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!


True MAGA Patriots like you are the only reason I’m still standing.


I’ve just got one thing to say:


I’LL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOU.


Before the Congressional Majority is decided on Election Day, I need you to take your support to the next level and show every single Democrat that the MAGA movement is STRONG AND POWERFUL.


DO NOT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE.

SAVE AMERICA

Together we will hold and EXPAND our Congressional Majority to finish the job of Making America Great Again!


Thank you,


President Trump

SAVE AMERICA

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.