I just postponed my Cabinet meeting.
 |
I only have five minutes, maybe ten, but I HAD to reach out to you directly before my meeting.
My team always tells me that you’re one of MAGA’s BIGGEST supporters, and today, I’m really hoping they’re right.
Because the latest reports I’m seeing are troubling.
|
| PROVE YOU STAND WITH TRUMP |
All across the nation, RADICAL, SOCIALIST, AMERICA-HATING Democrats are SURGING in the polls.
There’s nothing they want more than to destroy the MAGA movement we have built together this last decade.
So I’m reaching out and asking: Will you donate $5 right now to help our candidates in the most critical battleground states keep their ads on the air? >
$5. THAT’S IT.
With midterm elections less than 100 DAYS AWAY, we can’t afford to sit still.
If we lose the Majority, here’s what comes next:
WITCH HUNTS SHAM TRIALS ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDERS BLOCKED
|
| STAND WITH TRUMP |
My meeting is starting; I need to hear from you in the next few minutes.
If enough people chip in just $5 or more RIGHT NOW, I can promise that Republicans will DEFEAT the Radical Left and keep making America Great Again!
|
| STAND WITH TRUMP |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.