Friday, August 7, 2026

Hey, it’s past 12 pm.

I canceled my lunch break and put the Do Not Disturb sign up. I need to ask you something important.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Friend, I canceled my lunch break and put the Do Not Disturb sign up because we’re down to the final leg of these midterm races - and the Congressional Majority is on the line.


As the leader of the MAGA Movement, it is my responsibility to make sure we keep control of Congress. That’s why I’m going to humble myself and ask you something important.


Will you donate $5 right now to help our candidates in the most critical battleground states keep their ads on the air? >


$5. THAT’S IT.

If we lose the Majority, here’s what comes next:


WITCH HUNTS

SHAM TRIALS

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDERS  BLOCKED


I need to hear from you in the next few minutes. Every moment we wait is another minute the radical left gains ground. DON’T LET THEM.


STAND WITH TRUMP today. If enough people chip in just $5 or more RIGHT NOW, Republicans will DEFEAT the radical left and keep America on the path to greatness. >


I KNOW YOU WON’T LET OUR FIGHT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN,

GO TO WASTE.

STAND WITH TRUMP

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.