Saturday, August 15, 2026

Don’t open this.

Unless you want to see 5 reasons why I need you before August slips away.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
I WARNED YOU.

Message from President Donald J. Trump: I’m not going to beg. I told you not to open this until you LOVE YOUR PRESIDENT!


Here are 5 reasons I need you before August slips away

5 REASONS:
WILL YOU STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP?

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.