Wednesday, July 29, 2026

You’re at risk of falling off Trump’s most trusted patriots list.

Your MAGA Report Card is sitting at a D -  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

DON’T GO BREAKING MY HEART!



As we prepare for these critical midterms, I asked my team for your MAGA Report Card Grade.



I found your grade sitting at a D-.


That shocked me. A grade like that does not match the loyalty I’ve seen from you.



Unless your grade increases to an A + before my team finalizes your report card, your voice will no-longer be counted with the patriots who stand strongest. This would break my heart!


soonerpolitics.trump@blogger.com, you still have a short window to correct it. 


REPAIR REPUTATION

ALL IT TAKES IS ONE MINUTE


Open your official supporter file right now, and complete my three question MAGA Poll. >


MAGA POLL

I trust you won’t break my heart. That’s why I’m confident that I’ll see your name on the A + list before tomorrow morning!


Sincerely,


Donald J. Trump


MAGA POLL

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.