Monday, July 27, 2026

I’m giving you 5 minutes!

I’ll try to read every response, but you have to hurry!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
TAKE MIDTERM POLL

Do you think you could finish this poll in under 5 minutes?


My team bet you couldn’t – but I said NO WAY you would ever let me down!


Only the top 1% of my supporters have been able to finish the Official Post 100 Days Midterm Poll in that small window, and I think YOU have what it takes to join them. >>

RESPOND TO TRUMP

We’re less than 100 days out from Election Day. Only the future will say whether we’ll LOSE OR HOLD OUR CONGRESSIONAL MAJORITY.  I’m praying it’s the latter but I need your honest assessment.


I’ve been wondering all week, “what does my friend think will happen on Election Day?”


Here’s your chance to tell me directly: RESPOND TO MY OFFICIAL POST 100 DAYS MIDTERM POLL. >>


Thank you and may God bless you,

Donald J. Trump

MIDTERM POLL

Paid for by Never Surrender, Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate authorized’s committee. www.donaldjtrump.com.

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219


Click here to unsubscribe or change your subscription status.


Privacy Policy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.